When you make a gift to EASC, you join a community of individuals dedicated to supporting original thought and action in the study of East Asia. Tax-deductible gifts can be designated to the EASC, country-specific institutes, or special funds. We invite you to consider supporting:
- East Asian Studies Center Fund (312236)
- Institute for Chinese Studies Fund (306387)
- Institute for Japanese Studies Fund (309256)
- Institute for Korean Studies Fund (312026)
- Brad Richardson Memorial Fund (BRMF- 315401): See the fund description.
- Ohio Chinese American Professional Association (OCAPA) Lecture Fund (315648): See the fund description.
- Cantonese Gamluhk "Golden Buck" Fund (316950): See the fund description.
If you prefer to donate via check, please note the fund number and name from above and use OSU's fillable pledge form [pdf].
To discuss giving opportunities, contact Amy Carey at 614 688-4253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to .pdf files. If you require these materials in alternate format contact our web manager.