As one of America's largest and finest public research universities, The Ohio State University is committed to students' discovery of their passions, development of their skills, and attainment of career-related experiences in preparation for becoming contributing citizens of the world. The Office of Student Life offers a website, Buckeye Careers, with numerous resources for undergraduates, graduate and professional students, continuing education students, employers, alumni, faculty/staff, and parents/family.
Many of OSU's colleges also offer targeted career services, as follows:
- Career Connection (open to students of all levels in any department)
- Colleges of the Arts and Sciences (career services office)
- College of Business (career services office)
- College of Education and Human Ecology (career services office)
- College of Engineering (career services office)
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (career services office)
- College of Public Health (career services office)
- University Career Services Committee (career-related event list)
The East Asian Studies Center and other area studies centers offer region-specific career resources on their websites, jointly organize an International Careers Week each spring and other career-related events throughout the year, and guide students to potential careers in their regions. For upcoming East Asia-related or international career events, see our events calendar.